Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Noorani Qaida: Ik Ibteda


To learn Arabic properly, Noorani Qaida is a must, it not only introduces alphabets and grammer rules required for proper comprehension of arabic but also focuses upon Phonetis and rules of pronounciation or Tajweed. Reciting quran with proper tajweed is necessary and we should recite quran with proper tajweed during Salah.


It became a Herculean Task for me to find a book store, where i can buy Noorani Qaida (The Elementary book to learn Arabic) for my youngest son.

It has given me a random thought, "may be many more parents like me would be facing same problem". it is readily available in India but for those living abroad or in remote locations, really its a tough job believe me really tough.

Keeping this in mind, i just scanned it and made it available online.

A humble request for DUA for those who have composed it so that our wards can learn Quran. 

*** Download From Here***

2 comments: